Hi everyone!

I am a young entrepreneur who are looking for entrepreneurs and gamers who wants to build a solid income by gamification.

The basic concept is to build a network of positive people and collect points to level up. The game board has 6 levels
To get points, you need to switch out products you use, like toothpaste, shampoo, and that kind of stuff, with new ones. Then you ask people to do the same (switch out, ask new people to do the same).
Each product gives points, and points are money. The more points, the higher level, the more money. (gamification, you know)
All down to level 6. You don´t get any points for levels higher than that. 

The company delivering these products got the highest rating possible at Dun&Bradstreet, so it is the real deal. 

It is a very simple concept, just by your daily used products from the company you are collaborating with insted of from the local store.
Some of the products are saving the rain forrest, coral reefs and malnourished children.

There is no risk, and you get to do what you most want - game your job

Does this sound interesting? Have any questions?
Send me a message :)

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sandra!

I'm new to gameful and I stumbled across your text! I like your idea. I'm a programmer/game designer, and I'd like to know more about your idea. How can I collaborate?

Rubèn

Hi, Rubèn!

Add me on skype, and I can give you the details.
bgnsandra - norway

Maybe we can have a talk on wednesday? :)

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2019   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service