Hi,

First of all, thank you all for joining this group. It's currently the second largest group here on Gameful, so let's start using this more to get some discussion going.

As for this post, I am starting to design an educational ARG for a 6th grade science class. The requirements are that it has to cover one or more California state science standards and also one or more Common Core math standards.

I have the general storyline, but if anyone would be interested in helping out on designing the puzzles and missions, please let me know (message me here in Gameful).

Thanks, and look forward to hearing about what you are working on, too.

--Randall

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure how useful I can be, but I am definitely in. :)

I'm just now starting to look into puzzle designing for ARGs. I am green on the subject, but willing to help out. Blind leading the blind style.

Hi Wombat, can you message me your email address and I'll share the Google doc with more info about the game design with you? Thanks!

--Randall

Sure thing.

I'd definitely be interested in helping! Sending you a message.

Maybe some more details?

Hey - sounds like a really cool idea. Do you have some design docs you could share?

I'd like to help if I can.

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2019   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service