David Donohue's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent you a message, Cicatricks, with my email.  Please feel free to contact me dir…"

David Donohue replied Oct 5, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Houle, Yes I agree.  The plan I have is to build basic functionality using the open…"

David Donohue replied Sep 19, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"It's a solvable problem.  Best idea I think is to have projects belong to the owner/…"

David Donohue replied Sep 18, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Yes, Houle, you've got it.  I should have listed kickstarter as another related tool…"

David Donohue replied Sep 16, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Houle, Thanks for your interest.  Here is what I know of out there.  I certainly wel…"

David Donohue replied Sep 16, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"I put together the beginnings of a project plan for gameguild.org here https://docs.…"

David Donohue replied Sep 12, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Cicatricks, Awesome!  $30K was a shoot-from-the-hip number.  Probably need less.   H…"

David Donohue replied Sep 3, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Friends, Imagine that Cicatricks were to join gameguild, and create a profile of a l…"

David Donohue replied Aug 27, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

"Michael, Many thanks for your reply!  Some good ideas.  I agree with the broader mis…"

David Donohue replied Aug 23, 2012 to If we banded together, would we have better success?

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Donohue

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2019   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service