This thread is to suggest new (and newer) point and click adventure games. 

One that I think everyone should check out it Resonance. It has that classic pixel-fest look, but was released this year. It has a very nice story (with some great surprises) and good puzzles. It is somewhat short (I believe I finished it in a weekend), but it is really worth it.

I am now playing The Walking Dead, which has very simple puzzles, but a very interesting (and somewhat shocking) story, where your decisions can affect the story (well, sometimes, in the last episode I figure it looks like it affects the story, but it did not)

What do you recommend?

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

So, what is your Gameful "Games for Change" idea that you would like to create in one of these point and click adventure styles?  Did you have experience using the Adventure Game Studio (Resonance) or did you have the story idea or supplying art?

In fact strangely enough I never thought of mixing my passion for adventure games with games for change. Now that you mentioned, it is quite strange I never explored the idea.

Do you have any ideas you are exploring?

I've loved the work that Amanita Design is doing.  Machinarium is great!

Also, every game Simogo does is unique, some Adventure, some not.  Device 6 is amazing.

Oh, and I forgot Sword & Sworcery by Superbrothers!

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2019   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service