Collaborators Wanted (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who wants to help developing a mobile game for healthy eating?

Hello playful people! Some time ago i designed a simple mobile game for healthy eating. It involves a flying piggy and... i'm not gonna s…

Started by Andreea Mitea

0 Oct 21, 2014

ARG that let's players explore and learn about religious sites throughout our city

My name is Yan Digilov, and I work with The Boniuk Foundation out of Houston, TX.  Our foundation aims to make people more tolerant of othe…

Started by Yan Digilov

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Yan Digilov

Team needed to create a game to train foreign language vocabulary

I am looking for team-members as CO-FOUNDERS (no subcontractors) to start a company dedicated to creating a mobile game that makes it fun…

Started by Joanna Cieslak

0 Oct 12, 2014

$20k Verizon awards for developers willing to classroom-test their middle school mobile apps

This contest is looking for apps designed for middle-schoolers that would be ready to beta test around the end of October.  The submitting…

Started by Merrilea J. Mayo

0 Oct 2, 2014

Searching for help to make an epic edutainment-game

Hi Folks! A friend of mine got an epic game-idea many years ago but refused since then to form/find a team to really make it happen. He tri…

Started by Ulli Wetzig

1 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Scott Jacobson

We need Sidekicks with creative minds!

Project Humble is commencing in 3 days!  The Time Bandits have snatched our hard work and the school's Quest Packages! We only have thre…

Started by Kody Anderson

7 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Kody Anderson

The World's Most Difficult Challenge...

The World's Most Difficult Challenge is...? You tell us! Write a short description of a single goal (getting a ball into a hoop, landing o…

Started by Kevin 'B & E' Lee Wilson

5 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Teri Shelly

A Study of Adaptive Learning for Educational Game Design

Hi, I am a doctoral candidate studying Adaptive Learning to support Educational Game Design. I am in search of game designers to participat…

Started by Edward D Lavieri Jr

1 May 1, 2014
Reply by Alex D.

Long term sustainable game idea "Adding a progression bar to real life"

Hello Gameful community. I am new here so firstly a little bit about me: I have been a gamer all my life (since I was 5), as a teenager I r…

Started by Emma Sedgwick

1 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Rock

Sim Village

This is an email I sent Jane, no reply yet, but maybe she will pay more attention here, or someone else will answer: I have been trying to…

Started by Iuval Clejan

0 Jan 17, 2014

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2021   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service