Collaborators Wanted (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for participation: video game app development opportunity for HIV/STD awareness among youth

Greetings! Sensis, an advertising agency working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), would like to share an exciting…

Started by Game On Challenge

0 Nov 14, 2013

Filament Games is seeking a Web Developer!

Filament Games Job Description- Web Developer II Date: 11/6/2013 Job Title: Web Developer II Departments: Web Reports to: CTO Effective: AS…

Started by Connor Hayes

0 Nov 12, 2013

Earth (working title), a metagame for bettering the world

Dear Gameful members, I am new here, and come on a wave of inspiration initiated by witnessing Jane's inspiring approach to games' ability…

Started by Luke Haward

27 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Luke Haward

Create a game with no programming knowledge, what do you think ?

We are building a startup which will develop a tool for all of you that wants to create an educational game, but do not know coding. Would…

Started by Mantas Kavaliauskas

22 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Yevdokia McDowell

My project - making game mechanics work as a bonus

http://youtu.be/AUJRazve99k I'm looking at building more ideas and video, but interested to know an ways to work this into an app. Please…

Started by Dean Davies

0 Oct 13, 2013

Global Collaboratory to Empower Human Players in the Evolution Game

Hi everybody, together with my team we created "Axperiment.com" a Global Collaboratory to Empower Human Players in the Evolution Game, here…

Started by Franco Vargas Golac

0 Aug 10, 2013

Games for online educators

Hi, I am new to gaming. I am an educator who would like to create (or collaborate with someone who can help me create) challenging games fo…

Started by Dawn O'Day

19 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Scott Jacobson

ARG to generate awareness of and spur action against obesity and depression

Background: I am a lifelong gamer who has struggled with obesity, depression, and poor self image throughout my adolescence and adult life.…

Started by Jared Slayton

0 Jul 14, 2013

Increased Strength And Endurance

The rising trend of building muscles and luring women has bombarded the supplement industry like anything. There are many supplements these…

Started by Mathan Star

0 Jul 12, 2013

Increased Strength And Endurance

Muscle Rev X is a natural supplement, this helps in maximizing the output so that you can last longer in gym and thus discover faster resul…

Started by Brian Dibble

0 Jul 11, 2013

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2021   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service