Collaborators Wanted (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boost Up Energy Level And Stamina

In today’s modern and fashionable world where everybody wants to look slim and stunning, obesity is the major problem faced by almost half…

Started by Jett Tanner

0 Jul 10, 2013

Boost Up Energy Level And Stamina

Obesity is one of the most serious diseases. If you are dealing with it then you better understand how it feels like to be an obese person.…

Started by Jeremy Felan

0 Jul 9, 2013

Is tat Simulation really works for real trading?

Hey Guys, We have developed a Financial application to become an Professional Trader thru play and Learn more on Real Trading!!! https://ap…

Started by titto

0 Jul 5, 2013

Scripting an Educ. Sim versus letting teachers script it + potential collaboration?

All, Does anyone out there have any research or first-hand experience regarding classroom games and the decision to either script a story v…

Started by Derek Luebbe

0 Jun 26, 2013

Super Awesome Gameful Anti-Spam Brigade

Is this thing on? Here is The Mayor. I have been banning 5 to 10 spammers every day for as long as I can remember. But if I miss one single…

Started by The Mayor

6 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Norana Cantrell

PHP volunteer willing to work on Jane McGonigal's Evoke sequel

So you read about/saw/played Jane McGonigal's Urgent Evoke game, eh? We are working on a follow up to it, called Equipe Evoke. While Urgen…

Started by Sergio Schuler

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Gord Holden

Games to Teach the Public About the Law

I want to connect with individuals in the gaming industry who would have an interest in using games to empower the public to prevent and so…

Started by Stephanie Kimbro

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Phillip A. Batz

Superstruct? Help!

I've been thinking of building a facebook game much like Jane McGonigal's Superstruct/Evoke game.  It would help forecast future problems a…

Started by Jonathan Montgomery

0 May 31, 2013

Get a Slimmer Outlook Now and Be Healthy!

Yoloboost product contains all the essential ingredients that promote weight loss and maintain your digestive system. These dietary pills h…

Started by Lesner Brosner

0 May 30, 2013

TS Gaming Challenge looking for Partners

The general idea of the project is that I would like to crowdfund $25,000 to buy all of the components and software for ten students (five…

Started by Sean Wybrant

0 May 20, 2013

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2021   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service