Collaborators Wanted (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RPG Your Life

I am an entrepreneur that has a rough idea for a game layer application that I want to build.   My focus is about reflecting people's real…

Started by Adam White

1 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Kirsten Bonanza

We've made a relaxation app. Come test it out and tell us what's wrong.

If you have an iOS device and you live in Canada, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand download this here free app and tell me what you thi…

Started by Andres Fonseca

0 Mar 1, 2013

Games to teach health in poor nations

I am a professor at UC Berkeley where I study barriers to safe behaviors in poor nations, and how to overcome those barriers.  The behavior…

Started by David Levine

0 Feb 11, 2013

MFA Project - liminality and identity - looking for resources, mentor

Hi everyone, I'm Tiara, a current MFA student at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco. My work currently uses perf…

Started by Creatrix Tiara

0 Dec 30, 2012

Game Developers in Southern California

Any developers in Orange County, CA who want to develop a game for Kickstarter?

Started by Stuart Zahn

0 Dec 25, 2012

Ande: Power Up!

Hi All, we've recently starterd a new company called Meekalili. We are busy developing our first major mobile/online app called Ande - to h…

Started by Dominika Marcisz

0 Dec 17, 2012

Wealth-building course - could be a game?

I wrote a course on basic economics, personal finance and entrepreneurship with a chapter/lesson that talks specifically about making the…

Started by Edward Pittman

20 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Edward Pittman

Funding

Hello,

Started by lyndon Haydn

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by lyndon Haydn

Games for upcycling

Dear all, I want to develop a game for up cycling which should work offline. Any ideas or links of existing games?

Started by Susanne Kitlinski

0 Dec 3, 2012

Advancing Medical Education: a game, inspired by SuperBetter

There looms a huge dark cloud of impending crisis in medical education today.  I think the following spells out one of the main reasons why…

Started by Anna Zheng

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Andrzej Marczewski

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2021   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service