Collaborators Wanted (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nike Needs Gamers to Unleash the Girl Effect

BACKGROUND: Nike believes in the power of unleashing human potential – on the field, on the court, and in life. At the Nike Foundation, we…

Started by Colman Chamberlain

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by tina

Volunteers needed for urban, geo/locative game in SF

Montañas a Mesas, A Game of Speed Agility and Flight DC and I are creating this super fun game on December 1st that I totally want you to…

Started by Danielle Siembieda

0 Nov 12, 2012

Seeking Graphics designer to help get a kickstarter project off the ground

I have got a game in development that is like no other and though I am marginally functional with blender and am fair 2d artist my skills a…

Started by Mike Stech

0 Oct 30, 2012

TeemPlay - Making a game to build a better world

Hey guys Becket here,        did anyone else spend endless hours imagining the 'best game ever' growing up? Thinking to yourself "man, if I…

Started by Becket Linn

0 Oct 17, 2012

Super-powered volunteering

Hi guys: I've been coming to this website off and on for months, so I thought I'd finally leave some content and tell you what I'm about.…

Started by Jonathan Montgomery

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Montgomery

Crowdsourcing solutions to the real life problems of residents in the slum through gaming

Hey there! Anyone tickled by the idea of using gaming to crowdsource entrepreneurial opportunities for people in Asia's largest slum?! I am…

Started by jordan bryon

0 Sep 16, 2012

Interactive Fiction for Edutainment

I am planning to create "serious" pieces of Interactive Fiction (IF) for education purposes, thus creating Interactive Fiction for Edutainm…

Started by Giuseppe Roncari

8 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Giuseppe Roncari

Gameful awesome content volunteer curators

The content from Gameful 1.0 cannot be automatically transfered to Gameful 2.0, so we need awesome volunteers to pick up the best content,…

Started by Sergio Schuler

4 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by The Mayor

Gameful webinars Presenters, Moderators, and Sponsors Wanted

Gameful is now hosting a series of FREE, one-hour webinars focused on various “gameful” topics. Presenters, Moderators, and Sponsors Wanted…

Started by The Mayor

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Becket Linn

Life Flow Game <------Similar to CashFlow & Balance Sheets but funner

This is a positive game that I've working on an excel sheet right now. where: Awake, is similar to income. Ignorance, is similar to expense…

Started by MATT

0 Jul 23, 2012

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2021   Created by Mod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service